Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Been a while...

Wow! Skipping a day of posting in early December turned into a week, which turned into more until it has been almost a month. What a slippery slope!

And it's not that I don't have anything to post. I have quite a few new things to show off since I've last posted. But time management has come into play the past 4-6 weeks. Some of you might remember from last year, both of my sons wrestle in the winter. Now that the older one is a freshman and the younger in 7th grade, they have different times and locations for practices and meets. That makes for a pretty hectic schedule in my household to go along with my full-time job and some night classes thrown in.

But I wanted to sneak one more post in before the end of the year and let everyone know that I'll be back to regular posting very shortly. I've got a bunch of stuff scanned, a few half-posts to finish up and then 2014 card releases are right around the corner!

Speaking of which, I've also signed up for my second blog that will focus on the 2014 Topps flagship set. Each post will feature a different card from the set and break it down. I'm still figuring out a few logistics but it will be live in about two weeks with a welcome post and then updated very regularly once the set is released. I hope to see you there!

Happy New Year, everybody! Please celebrate responsibly so I can enjoy your blogs in 2014!

1 comment: