Thursday, June 7, 2018

Quick Update

I just wanted to give a quick update as it has been about three weeks since I last posted. I had some computer issues about three weeks ago. Between that frustration and back-to-back long weekend travel trips, there wasn't much time for the hobbies.


My weekend plans include going to get a new laptop, because that is probably smarter in the long run than trying to fix this one. A few years ago I rode a computer into the ground and lost some important files so I don't want to make that mistake again. This one gave me a good run.


Hopefully, I'll be able to bring the new computer up to my desired specs with the files I need and programs I use over the weekend and return to regular blogging early next week.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I made the switch to a computer earlier this year. It was long overdue! Things are so much faster with the new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Austin Bibens-Dirkx autographs (or even non-auto cards) you're interested in selling? Please email me at bobegods@gmail.com. VERY interested! Thx.

    ReplyDelete