Monday, May 7, 2018

Mailday Monday - Ivy and Nats!

I've done it again. I went and acquired too much, too quickly and am in backlog mode. In the past few weeks between the Opening Day case, a card show and the older Opening Day sets I picked up, I have to stop and get organized again before I do anymore buying sprees. 


However, during the offseason, I spent a lot of time combing sets looking for Ivy cards. When the 2018 card season began, I promptly left about 80 cards just sitting in my Cardbarrel cart. By the time I came back to it about two weeks ago, 4-5 were no longer available. I filled out the cart a little bit more to bump it over the free shipping mark and pulled the trigger. The cards above are the Ivy cards from the lot, with a few Cubs cameos mixed in. I'm still working on cataloging these, but I'm pretty sure this bumps me over the 600 mark for Ivy cards.


As for the filler cards, I found some early 2000s Cubs needs from when I wasn't back into collecting yet.


And a few more from 2009. These are from ten seasons ago already?!? Anybody kow why Aramis doesn't have a last name here? Is this one of those mimic "error" cards?


Last but not least, a bubble mailer full of miscellaneous Nationals cards from the Team Collectors group I joined. It's a bit hard to tell from the glare and they way I stacked them but there's about two team bags worth of cards there. My incidental Nats collection is now at about 250 different cards.

Now, back to organizing!

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed, how come you collect so many, I always dream of collecting that much cards, but always end up in repeating . Adults Sports Performance Arm Sleeves

    ReplyDelete