Friday, February 14, 2014

2014 Topps Cubs Series One - Red Hot Foil

When I picked up my complete set of 2014 Topps Series 1 for my other blog, I went ahead and picked up a Cubs team set of the Red Hot Foil (or whatever name it's going by).

I can see how these aren't for everybody, but I think they look pretty good with the Cubs' red, white and blue color scheme. As a bonus for the OCD collectors, the Cubs team set is exactly 9 players. That fills one whole binder page for each of the parallels you decide to go after. I can only hope when it is all said and done, the Cubs have a 27 or 36 card checklist!






I've also added these photos to my tab above regarding 2014 cards. I've changed it from a Needs/Wants list to a Haves list. If you see it, I have it. If you don't, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment