Sunday, March 18, 2018

Two Blaster 2016 Bunt Break

*Edit* Scheduling snafu, this was supposed to go up this morning.


When I preordered my case of 2018 Topps Opening Day from Dave & Adam's Card World, they threw in a few extras. I chose two blasters of 2016 Topps Bunt because I was late to the whole Bunt thing and there was slim picken's for baseball gifts.

I did start playing the game last season but the digital pack codes promised in these boxes were long expired. Oh well. 

The inserts were pretty good, although I doubled up on Randy Johnson in the Unique Uni's set.


And speaking of Randy Johnson, he showed up again in the Lightforce set. Add a Luis Gonzalez and we have a couple of Diamondbacks hot boxes.


The inserts all hit the expected odds per box. The Seager could almost come out of an unlicensed product.


The Program insert was probably my favorite. The fake worn, well-read look was a nice touch.

As for base, I pulled 90 unique cards out of the 200 card set and 45 dupes. I don't know that I would build this set so if anybody has a want list up somewhere, point me in the right direction!

On a side note, the welcome post for my new blog 2018 Topps Opening Day goes up tonight at 6PM. Please go check it out and give it a follow! The first card will be featured on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I still need these:
    2016 Topps Bunt (physical)

    Future of the Franchise - (FF-) 7 Severino

    Light Force - (LF-) 9 Gooden 10 Gordon

    Program - (P-) 12 Ortiz 14 Kiermaier 23 Votto 29 Kluber

    Email your wants to QAPLAGCA at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete