Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2014 Topps Series 1 Cubs Wants/Needs

Small update today as I get ready for the full launch of my other blog on Friday. I removed tabs up top regarding last year's needs until I find time to combine the lists. And today, I also added a new tab for my 2014 Topps Series 1 Cubs needs/wants.

I picked up a complete set, a complete Cubs team set and the Red Foil parallel team set. I need/want everything else Cubs related so far. I'll be leaving comments around the blogosphere if I see something I like!

I plan on picking some more packs up and will post what's available soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you already have the Cubs team set. I pulled seven Cubs from my first go around of '14 Topps and had 'em all ready to send you. Nothing but base cards though, so I'll find something else to do with 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! Cubs hot packs!

      I think I pulled Rizzo from the blaster and Schierholtz from the hanger and no inserts.

      Delete