Monday, November 7, 2016

Cubs Championship Parade Do-Over (Videos)

So apparently when I made my parade recap post on Saturday, my videos loaded as pictures. Now that I've rested up a bit, I took the time to redo them and add them here. Again, apologies for some of the camerawork but there was some jostling and screaming among the couple of fans who showed up.

Budweiser Clydesdales:


Clark the Mascot:


Giant World Series Trophy:


Mounted Police and First Bus (Families?)


Ricketts:


Alumni (Sandberg, Billy Williams, Dernier? Kerry Wood?)


Executives (Theo, Jed):


Coaches:


Soler & Montero front, Almora middle, Contreras back:


Final video, several buses at once. Arrieta, Schwarber, Montgomery and La Stella in first bus. Russell, Hendricks, Cahill, Edwards and Grimm (& someone next to him) in second bus. Bryant, Heyward, Fowler and Rizzo in third bus. And the final bus in Lackey, Ross, Travis Wood, Ross and World Series trophy:


No comments:

Post a Comment