Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jerome Walton

Since I just posted my Want List yesterday there isn't anything to update. So as promised, here is more Jerome Walton.

Thanks to two very helpful members over at sportscollectors.net (Macey225 & rifon), I knocked out over 30 autographs from a childhood favorite at very reasonable prices. Now, before you judge, I don't normally go so overboard on one player's signature like this. And both were paid signings not just some random public sighting.

Also, I do have a soft spot for the 1989 Cubs, AKA the Boys of Zimmer so what started out innocently enough as just a couple of Topps cards, an ice cream helmet and my ATCRCS card, quickly turned into, "Let's see how many Cubs cards this guy has!" Thanks also go to Paul from Wrigley Wax for providing such a comprehensive checklist. The post itself is old but links to an updated file at the very end. I'll start with the ATCRCS (seen unsigned at the end of yesterday's post) and another set card with the rest to be shown off in the future, maybe a Signature Saturday.



Today's ATCRCS card of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment