Saturday, May 28, 2016

Show Me Your Niche! (And get some free cards!)

I recently had the opportunity to access parts of my collection I haven't seen in a while. Over the years that I've been opening repacks and blasters and hobby boxes I have accumulated way too many cards that don't fit into my personal collection.

So over the next few weeks, I will be sorting through these cards with the intent to do a big purge. I don't know that I'll have time to go through specific set want lists but if you want me to keep an eye out for anything, let me know.

Below is a list of mini collections I'll be keeping an eye out for. Please feel free to add anything in the comments I may have missed. Better yet, claim something.

Bunting
Double Plays
Plays at the Plate
Catchers in Gear
Pitchers at the Plate
Diving Plays
Horizontal Cards
Bubble Gum
Throwback Jerseys
Batting Donuts/Fungo Bats
Rookie Cards (that have the visible RC designation)
Multiple Bats
Dugout Shots
On Deck
Commemorative/Memorial Patches
Cards with awards showing

The rest will end up in team lots so feel free to claim a team too, but be aware it'll probably be a lot of base cards, junk wax era to present.

I ran a similar post a few years back but I'm looking to refresh my list. Even if you commented last time, please do so again.

Thanks for your help in getting me organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment