Saturday, April 21, 2012

Parallel Minis from Gypsy Queen Box Break

I didn't scan in all the minis, just the parallels. The first group are the Straight Cut Parallels. As far as I can tell, the only difference is the back. They were 1:6 packs so here are the 8 I got in the 2 boxes and the backs.


Next were the Gypsy Queen backs. Same ratio of 1:6 packs and again I got the 8 I was supposed to get.

Other miscellaneous parallel minis. The Glove Stories, Moonshot and Sliding Stars in both pictures below came as part of the 10 pack box of minis in each hobby box. The rest were pulled in place of the regular mini inserted into each pack. The green minis were 1:24 packs so one per box and the black ones were 1:12 packs so 2 per box. 


Next up will be the randomizer for the Gypsy King card!

No comments:

Post a Comment