Monday, August 13, 2012

Old-New Tony Campanas

These cards have been in my Tony Campana PC for a while now but I was finally able to scan them in this weekend. So they are old to me, but perhaps new to you. 

This is from the 2011 Iowa Cubs team set that I partly showed off on Saturday. The only non-Topps card I have so far of Tony. Tristar has one with some parallels that I'll be tracking down soon. I'll also be looking to see if he has other minor league team issues.

2011 Iowa Cubs Team Set
The Gold Sparkle edition for 2012. This one was the first (but not the last) of this particular parallel I picked up for the Cubs this year.

2012 Topps Gold Sparkle
Here is a 2011 Topps Update Wal-mart Blue Border parallel. Not sure how you could get these because I never saw any packs or boxes of Update in my local Wal-mart. Same goes to the Target variation previously posted.

2011 Wal-Mart Blue Border
Last but definitely not least is my first Tony Campana 1/1 (though my 3rd posted here). This is the 2011 Topps Update Yellow Printing Plate. I picked this up on eBay pretty quickly after Update was released last year and I'm glad I did. I believe the black one (could have been cyan) was listed within a week or two of this one but I was outbid by a sniper. Good for my wallet, bad for my PC. I'm holding out hope for others to be listed.

2011 Topps Update Yellow Printing Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment