Friday, April 20, 2012

Gypsy Queen Hobby Box Break x2

2nd Update: I am writing a post to showcase the scans. If you don't want to wait, my flickr account username is also onceacub. Videos still slowly but surely uploading, I'm not sure what the problem is. Ugh.


Update: Both boxes now open! All videos are in the process of uploading now although they are taking a looooong time. Next time I won't use my HD camera I think. Box 2 was more like the status quo as I got the 2 autographs and 2 relics. However, I failed to notice in the first box that one of the items I pulled was a 1/1 printing plate! I thought it was just a regular (but still awesome) framed mini when I pulled it. Sorry to tease but I am trying to scan in all the cards and hope to have them listed by noon.


Good morning! I started the box break at 9:00 AM, the first box is now completed and the video is uploading as you read this. I don't want to give too much away but I did get the correct number of relics and 3(!) autographs. Two of the autographs are going to participants but the 3rd is up for grabs via the randomizer! More details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment