Saturday, April 21, 2012

King Pavlov

So I spent just a little bit of time researching this King Pavlov card and couldn't find much. The theory I've seen most often is that they're most likely Topps employees featured with some made up names and backstories. Here's another scan of the front and one from the back. There are some listed on eBay but none have sold yet.
This one should be worth a ton because not only is King Pavlov one of the starting pitchers but he also serves as the King's GM!! Now what you've all been waiting for....who gets it? I headed over to random.org, typed in all of the team names, hit the randomizer and...
Crap! Of course I only win when it's totally unfair to actually keep it. So I took a screenshot and few seconds later hit the Again! button and came up with...

...the Orioles! Congrats Jeremy! This will go with your package and I should have it everybody's packages out to you ASAP.

Well, that wraps up this break. It was a lot more work than I anticipated but I had a great time doing it. I thought this was a fun way to introduce my blog and hopefully some of you will stick around and follow the progression of my Cubs Custom Roster set as well as join in future breaks. Thanks to everybody for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment