Friday, November 2, 2012

Hope for Tony Campana

No, this doesn't have anything to do with Tony Campana's status for the 2013 season. Honestly, I have no idea. But the Cubs have been making a bunch of roster moves (which is normal after the World Series) so I'm keeping an eye out.

This post has to do with this new card for my Tony Campana collection, the Hope Diamond variation.

2011 Tony Campana, Hope Diamond

The scan doesn't do it justice as it really is all kinds of sparkly. This one is numbered out of 60 and actually cost me around the same as the last couple of Campana 1/1 printing plates I've purchased. I'm in too deep to turn back now in my quest to own all the Campana variations so I ponied the cash. Plus, this wraps up 2011 for my Campana collection with the exception of the 3 missing printing plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment