Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Want List Update

For some reason I can't get my pictures to upload from my laptop so no earth shattering updates, just my Want List.

I finally got around to putting my 2012 Topps Series 2 and Traded into binder pages and realized I still needed some Series 2. I was able to complete the Traded set in my one jumbo box. I'm not completing any of the insert sets (just looking for Cubs) so I have exras of those if you're looking for some.

When I picked up my jumbo box of Traded, I also picked up a 2007 Topps factory set for $14.00. That was just enough to put me over the top for free shipping, so not a bad deal after all. After sorting that and putting them into binder pages I came across two that were dinged up. Easy to do with that black bordered set. So I'm putting a bounty out for #223 Jeff Franics & #447 Angel Berroa.


No fancy schmancy chrome or red backs, just the plain ol' regular versions if you got them. And maybe some of those pesky Cubs cards you don't want/need to make the postage worthwhile...just sayin'. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment