Friday, August 10, 2012

ATCRCS: First Pitch Friday - Zach Galifianakis

Yesterday I posted a custom card of Josh Vitters in an attempt to break the Cubs losing streak. Apparently, it worked. And because a Cubs fan is nothing if he isn't superstitious, here is another custom, although its a running theme here on the blog.



I probably should have done this one last week when I featured Will Ferrell since they made their appearance together but I ran out of time to get both cards done. I have also since corrected the spelling mistake on that card (Zach not Zack).

Most people first discovered Zach Galifianakis when he portrayed the socially awkward Alan in The Hangover. I, however, first came to like him a few years earlier on a short-lived show called Tru Calling. Let's just say I started watching it because of Eliza Dushku (whatever happened to her?) but I kept watching because of Zach Galifianakis.

Here a nice lip sync job to a Kanye West song.


Also, if you've never seen his "talk show" check out Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis. Awkward humor. There's a whole series of them if you want to waste some time on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment