Sunday, June 10, 2012

2012 Topps Series 2 Video Links

So funny enough, the two videos I had problems with loaded fine. Both halves of boxes 1 and 3 are now loaded and you can watch them as a playlist here:


The video that recorded fine, with no interruptions, is of course too long for Youtube's requirements. And the only time I've ever edited a video was on Youtube. The video took most of yesterday and into the night to upload and then tells me it was rejected for length. No other warning and I didn't think about checking it. Ugh. So I'm trying to reload it after being verified and getting an increase in my video length limit.

On a side note, for future reference, if anyone can walk me through taking a video and chopping it in half so I can load two halves, I would greatly appreciate it. As far as I know, I don't have any video editing software unless it came with my computer. 

If you don't want to watch the playlist, here are the 4 videos as loaded:

Box 1 Part 1


Box 1 Part 2


Box 3 Part 1



Box 3 Part 2



The rest of what I promised last night will be posted much later today, probably this evening. Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment