Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mailday Sunday? - Trades

I was going to save this post for the normally scheduled Mailday Monday but I decided to bump it up a day. Why? I got a couple of sweet Father's Day gifts that I'm going to setup and show off tomorrow.

First up was a third package from Marcus over at All the Way to the Backstop. He has been very good about filling in some gaps in my Archives and Bowman sets. And he always throws in a few extra Cubs. Love it! Here's a couple of pictures to show it off:

Starlin Castro (for set)
My favorite bonus old school Cubs card
Willie Mays SP
Archives Needs
Bowman Needs

Next came a package from Robert over a $30 a Week Habit. Robert was one of the first, if not the first to follow my blog. I'm not sure how he found it but I'm glad he did. After the Archives group break, I had Blue Jays cards that nobody had claimed. I offered them up to Robert as the only Blue Jays collector I'd run across. It didn't really matter what I got in return so I threw out my standard line about set needs and/or unwanted Cubs cards. He responded with both! Thanks Robert!

Gypsy Queen Set Needs
More Gypsy Queen Set Needs
Even More Gypsy Queen Set Needs!
Starlin Castro Parallel
Matt Garza Mini Sepia Parallel #73/99

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you left a comment on my blog or someone else's blog, but I usually click the link when I see a new 'face' in the blogosphere to see what's what.

    Glad to help with your GQ set needs, and thank you for the Jays cards!

    ReplyDelete