Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3 Box Topps Series 2 Break Update

Well, I probably started this too close to the release date because I haven't had quite as much interest in this Topps Series 2 break as I had hoped. Since I've already ordered the boxes, here is what I'm going to do.

Every person who has a confirmed team by midnight EST Wednesday (36 hours from this post being published) will be entered into the randomizer and one lucky winner will be able to pick a 2nd team for free (2nd team subject to what is available at 12:00:01 Thursday morning). Should this incentive be extremely popular and all teams sellout, a backup prize of similar value will be granted at my discretion (more than likely a package of various inserts from the winning participant's selected team).

If you buy in AND plug the break on your blog (and send me the link), I'll give you 2 entries into the randomizer. Let's see if we can't get this sold out!

See the checklist potential here or here.



And for a little visual interest here are a trio of current Nationals who were former Cubs: 


These cards have been featured on the blog before but here are the autographed counterparts, courtesy of Doug over at Chisoxcollector.com. He had them signed for me during his Spring Training exploits that you can check out on his website. In return, I got quite a few cards signed for him of the Winston-Salem Dash, the Single A+affiliate of the White Sox in the Carolina League. Thanks Doug!

2 comments:

  1. I plugged the break here:

    http://babennysbaseballcardbuffet.blogspot.com/2012/06/trade-post-all-way-from-backstop-2.html

    Thanks for hosting the break.

    ReplyDelete