Friday, January 5, 2018

2017 Topps Holiday Box Part 2

The other day I started opening a 2017 Topps Holiday Box and today I have the second half of the box. I separately purchased a Cubs team set and have no intention of completing the full 200 card set so everything is available.


Pack 6:
Travis Shaw, Brewers
Ichiro, Marlins
Julio Urias, Dodgers
Yonder Alonso, A's
Derek Fisher, Astros
Sonny Gray, A's
Corey Kluber, Indians
Freddie Freeman, Braves
Nomar Mazara, Rangers
Manny Margot, Padres RC


Pack 7:
Trey Mancini, Orioles RC
Hunter Pence, Giants
Ian Happ, Cubs RC
Adam Wainwright, Cardinals
Mike Trout, Angels Snowflake Parallel
Brian Dozier, Twins
JD Martinez, Tigers
Xander Bogaerts, Red Sox
Carlos Rodon, White Sox
Lucas Giolito, White Sox

Pack 8:
Yoan Moncada, White Sox RC
Yadier Molina, Cardinals
Charlie Blackmon, Rockies
Corey Dickerson, Rays
Justin Verlander, Tigers
George Springer, Astros
Aroldis Chapman, Yankees
Michael Conforto, Mets
Noah Syndergaard, Mets
Cody Bellinger, Dodgers RC

Pack 9:
Marcus Stroman, Blue Jays
Lance McCullers, Astros
Stephen Strasburg, Nationals
Brandon Phillips, Braves
Dinelson Lamet, Padres RC
Danny Duffy, Royals Snowflake Parallel
Yasiel Puig, Dodgers
Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox
Felix Hernandez, Mariners
Jose Abreu, White Sox

Pack 10:
Cameron Maybin, Angels
Gerrit Cole, Pirates
Eric Hosmer, Royals
Luis Severino, Yankees, Jersey Relic
Carlos Martinez, Cardinals
Jesse Winker, Reds, RC
Jay Bruce, Mets
Jeff Hoffman, Rockies

My second impression on the box was meh. Despite that, I'll stick with a 3 on the buyer's remorse scale. The saving grace here is that the box was $5 instead of $20. I got what I was supposed to based on averages, 5 snowflake parallels (including one of them a Trout) and the one guaranteed autograph/relic. I pulled the Judge and Bellinger rookies. Five Cubs cards came out of the box of the possible eleven in the team set.

As much as I love ripping packs, I'll probably stick to singles/team sets I want for the forseeable future. Maybe a box of Opening Day since its cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment