Monday, August 5, 2013

Wowzer!

I feel like I've missed so much! I was in Europe for the Royal Baby and the high speed train crash in Spain but missed some of the really important stuff like the trade deadline and all these suspensions being handed out. Unfortunately, it looks like my plan to leave a few posts behind didn't work out. I think what happened was I published them, made some changes and then didn't re-publish them. Oh well.

I plan on going back and catching up on all the blog posts I've missed over the past few weeks so those of you with blogs, don't be surprised if you get some comments on some old posts...

The good news is that I have a bunch of posts basically done and am ready to hit the ground running. Look forward to a slew of new ATCRCS cards! Additionally, a couple of new Cubs made their debuts while I was gone so I'll have to whip up some 2013 team set cards. Last I looked, as of Logan Watkins' debut, there have been 48 different Cubs in uniform this season. We're creeping up on that record setting 53 from last year! 

As for the mail situation, I was able to get a few of the promised envelopes out before I left, and plan to drop a few more off at the post office on my way to work this morning That should be done by the time this actually posts. The rest will go out this week. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment