Thursday, April 17, 2014

ATCRCS Reborn

I’ve been torn recently between saving money to have the hard drive recovered on my laptop and picking up new cards. As you may have guessed, after going to a card show, buying a repack and offering a case break, the cards are winning that battle.

The main reason is this:


Losing the template to my ATCRCS set was the most painful part of losing the hard drive. But by piecing together parts of finished cards in Photoshop, I have managed to create a Franken-ATCRCS template. The texture matches up and the shading is only off a little. Because I would get them printed at different places, none of my originals necessarily came out the same shade either. I can live with that.

These are a mix and match of some originals and some Franken-ATCRCS. Not much difference, right?




And yes, I have not only saved this template file in 3 different places, I emailed it to myself as well!

5 comments:

  1. Looking good, great photo selection on these 6 cards as well. I love the Kendall, McElroy and Schultz ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I generally have to take what I can get with the older guys (head shots) so I lucked out with that Schultz.

      Delete
  2. Do copies of these ever get out into the great wide world? If so, I covet that Schultz for my Grips collection. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't but only because nobody's really asked. I usually make extras for the players when I send out TTM requests though. Next time I print some out I'll try to remember to make more of the Schultz.

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome! Thanks!

      Delete