Sunday, April 6, 2014

Card Show Tease

I've been out and about all day and missed that I messed up today's post until just now. Rather than shortchange the original post, I'll leave these two photos as a teaser for the card show I attended for a few hours earlier today instead.

Vintage (70's) Dime Boxes (or 12/$1)

The Haul
I will say I used to go to this show about 10-15 years ago and then started again within the past few years and have never seen it as crowded as it was today. A Sunday. They did have some pretty big name (and overpriced) autograph guests. Previously, on Sundays, the dealers were packing up a couple of hours early and making deals on bulk purchases. Today, those breaks were a little tougher to come by.

The box above should get me through a week's worth of posts but there will be a lot that don't get shown here as they will be package fillers for me. Hopefully you'll see them elsewhere across the blogosphere over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like some yummy cardboard, even from this angle. Looking forward to seeing the haul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 12/$1 boxes look awesome! Looking forward to seeing the haul.

    ReplyDelete