Monday, February 5, 2018

Dexter Fowler Follow-up

Quick post today as I usually write my posts the night before and I'm going to be busy with Super Bowl activities Sunday evening.

A couple of weeks ago, I pointed out that Topps reused a Kyle Schwarber photo.


The card on the left is from the Topps Now Road to Opening Day set. The one on the right is the Topps New Era card. The also photoshopped the Spring Training patch off his sleeve.

The day before, I brought up another photoshop job on the Dexter Fowler card out of Topps New Era.


For some reason, Topps photoshopped the #42 off his uniform from the source photo into his real number, 25.

Fast forward to last week and I came to across this Fowler card out of 2018 Topps. Another reused photo.


This is the Salute insert. And what are they saluting? Jackie Robinson Day, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. Is it weird I feel betrayed when something is added or taken away from a photo electronically?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't mind cleaning up a background or something but what was the point of changing the number??

      Delete