Monday, June 11, 2012

2012 Topps Series 2 Video & Team Breakdown

Finally got the 2nd video loaded properly. Here's a link to the playlist that plays all five videos in order:


Video of second box by itself:



Here's a team by team breakdown of the distribution:


No surprise: Yankees had the most total cards (49) and different cards (28).

Pleasant surprise: Second only to the Yankees in total cards with 46 was the Cubs. I pulled 43 total base cards! And after I complained about the lack of Cubs variety in other sets, Topps came up with 16 different base cards for them in this set. Nice!

 Coming up next: My personal box break
Coming up this evening: Available extras!

1 comment:

  1. Is the 16 different base cards a makeup for a low number in series one? I am not sure why Topps would give out so many to a team like the Cubs. And I am not just going to play the 100+ years card - they don't have a highly ranked minor league system either.

    If the Cubs had like 6 in series one, I will eat my hat and be glad that Topps leveled the playing field. But if not...

    ReplyDelete