Monday, March 18, 2013

Paul Assenmacher

Last week I mentioned I got in on a couple of private signings done by Chris Potter Sports and showed off my Adolfo Phillips ATCRCS card. Today is the other half of my return shipment, Paul Assenmacher.

I'm very pleased with the signature placement and boldness but wish I had found a better photo to use. The glove was a little blurry because he was in motion, making it a little hard to cut out from the background. Plus, the photo is probably 20(!) years old. I've really taken for granted using photos taken within the last year or so when making recent customs.

But like I said, the signature is nice so I'm happy to add this tough signature to the collection.



Not only did I knock out an ATCRCS card, but Assenmacher also had a Desert Shield card in the 1991 Topps set that I sent in. I picked this card up last summer so I was glad to have it on hand already when the signing popped up on my radar.


These cards mark the 41st signed ATCRCS card and the 3rd 1991 Topps Desert Shield Cubs card in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment