Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trade with Golden Rainbow Cards

A couple of days ago I plugged two new blogs, one of them being Golden Rainbow Cards. Bryan had contacted me about my 2013 Topps Want List and offered some help which I gladly accepted. The package arrived on Monday and got me 14 cards closer to completion along with a Cubbie parallel!

 To go along with the base card and the black border parallel, this is my third version of this Dejesus card.
Red Target David DeJesus parallel
 I won't show all 14 cards Bryan sent but will do a Christmas Carol version of the few. I present to you from 2013 Topps, Cubs of Past, Present and Future!

2013 Topps Sean Marshall #251
 From the past, we have reliever Sean Marshal. He pitched for the Cubs from 2006-2011 and was sent to the Reds in exchange for Travis Wood and Dave Sappelt last offseason.

2013 Topps Anthony Rizzo #44
From the present, we have Topps All-Star Rookie, Anthony Rizzo. I had this card already for my Cubs collection but needed one for my complete Topps set. Rizzo should be the Cubs first baseman for years to come!
2013 Topps Edwin Jackson #233
And from the future, Edwin Jackson. He signed as a free agent this offseason. Some might consider Jackson a present Cub but in this fan's opinion, he still has to make an official appearance in the regular season. I've seen him play for my hometown Washington Nationals so I have high expectations for this former All-Star.

Thanks again to Bryan over at Golden Rainbow Cards for the great trade! Check out his blog if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment