Friday, July 13, 2012

ATCRCS: First Pitch Friday Edition - Fergie Jenkins

Taking a break from Bears this weekend is Cubs Hall of Famer Fergie Jenkins. I'm sure he has thrown out a first pitch for the Cubs (and Rangers) on numerous occasions. This particular time was in October of 2008.

I had intended on actually paying to have this one signed at the Sun-Times show but found a typo after having it printed out. I didn't leave myself enough time to fix it, have it reprinted and still get it in on time so it'll have to wait for next time.

This is a tad lazy of me but I am a little pressed for time this weekend. I already featured a regular card for Jenkins in this set so I'm going to link to that page for more information. Plus it was early on in my blog so it may have been missed by some of you anyway. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment