Monday, July 9, 2012

New Custom Design Part 2

Last week I featured my new custom design in a post and it seemed to get some pretty favorable reviews. That combined with a nice little pre-All-Star break run that pulled the Cubs out of last place in the NL Central (sorry Astros fans) inspired me to come up with a few more cards for the set.

There have already been 40 players who made an appearance in a game for the Cubs this season so between any upcoming trades and late season call ups, I expect this set to top 50 cards. If not, maybe I'll do some coaches and manager Dale Sveum to even it out.

I featured 10 cards last time, so I'll stick with that theme for this and two more posts to catch up with the current list. Then I'll post any new additions as they happen. I tried to mix in a few regulars with a some of the guys who have only played a few games.











And by popular demand:



No comments:

Post a Comment