Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tab Tuesday - My Autographed ATCRCS

Now that I am up to 25 signed versions of my All-Time Cubs Roster Custom Set (ATCRCS), I have given them their own tab so they may viewed at a glance. I have only shown off about half of them so far on the blog and planned to post them occasionally when I was stuck for an idea.

But in another attempt to defeat procrastination, I am posting them all. How does this defeat procrastination? Well, now there is one less "backup" post so I need to get back to work and make more of them to send out. Make sense? Good.

Here's a sneak peek of a few I haven't posted yet, but you can click the tab at the top (or here if you don't want to scroll back up) to see the rest.


I have made approximately 150 fronts but only about 50 or so backs, which are surprisingly more time consuming. My goal at the beginning of the year was to reach 100 signed but now that July is almost over, that is going to be a stretch. My new short term goal is to make backs for another 50 so that I have at least 100 made. I may have waited to long to control having 100 returned to me signed by the end of the year, but that can't stop me from having the requests out there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment