Saturday, July 21, 2012

Signature Saturday - Luis Salazar

Earlier this week I was excited about having success with former Cub utility player Luis Salazar signing my ATCRCS card and Desert Shield set card. But truth be told, he has been more than generous in the few times I've seen him come through town as manager of the visiting Lynchburg Hillcats this year and last.

I didn't start out with the intention of getting him to sign every Cubs card he's on, but seeing him a couple times a year and knocking out a couple each time...I'll run out of cards sooner rather than later!

A few of these cards I already had in my collection and were done last year. A couple were sent to me in trades since I started my blog (thanks!!) while others were just acquired at the card show last weekend. If my checklists are correct, this should complete his Cubs appearances with Topps:



 Stadium Club:


and Upper Deck:


 I'm pretty sure I have unsigned versions of his Fleer, Score and Donruss cards too. Will have to check the Hillcats schedule and a calendar...

No comments:

Post a Comment