Monday, May 14, 2012

Mailday Monday

One of the reasons I decided to start my blog was to increase my network of trading partners. I'm sure there have been some rants about this long before I joined the community, but exorbitant shipping, overpriced commons, lack of local card shops and shows have made it difficult to knock out a few cards here and there to finish off some sets. That said, I just worked out my first trade within the blog community over the weekend with the Daily Dimwit and am very excited to find more. I still have a lot of organizing and cataloging to do for my extras but I'm working on it!

Another light mail week but these autographed cards below recently came in the mail in a trade I worked out over at SCN.

2005 Topps Todd Walker


2004 Topps Traded Ricky Nolasco


Check out today's ATCRCS cards of the day on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment