Saturday, May 26, 2012

Spoiler Free Archives Recap

The break is now complete! It took me just under 3 hours to do the break and over the next several hours, I will be posting scans of the inserts from each box while the videos are uploading. Hopefully, the videos will be viewable by this evening. There are 10 total, one for each box, ranging from about 10-15 minutes in length.

I haven't gone through everything with a fine tooth comb yet but I believe I got everything I was supposed to get according to the average collation with a couple of bonuses along the way. Unfortunately, I did not pull any of the Topps Vault stuff or need to use the randomizer for anything but I did get a jersey card (box 3, I think) and a 1/1 Printing Plate (box 10) that were not part of the guaranteed per box/case allotment. I did pull 20 autograph cards although one participant really cleaned up here by pulling 5 autographs between his 2 teams. And it surprisingly didn't involve the Yankees (although they did ok for themselves, which should be expected from a set like Archives).

Give me some time to start scanning in the cards and uploading them to a post. I will try to post every hour, on the hour until all the boxes are done and I'll let everyone know when the videos are up and ready.

Thanks so much to everybody who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment